The EU-CoE youth partnership is a co-operation programme between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth.
The training kits are thematic publications written by experienced youth trainers. Most T-Kits are produced in English, but some are also available in French or German.
Currently the following topics are available:
- Organisational management
- Methodology in language learning
- Project management
- Intercultural learning
- International voluntary service
- Training essentials
- European citizenship in youth work
- Social inclusion
- Funding and financial management
- Educational evaluation in youth work
- Mosaic (for Euro-Mediterrean youth work)
- Youth transforming conflict
- Sustainability and youth work